Friday, June 22, 2012

Time!

As this is my first post in over a month I would like to apologize. My time has been at a premium this month, running my A/C business, raising my beautiful Daughter, my father having a major operation, and the weather just being absolutely rubbish I have had hardly anytime to do the fun stuff. Matt from Machine Shed dropped by for a catch up good to see you mate. Took the Rod out a couple of Saturday nights ago to the Romans car club night down in the Shire. It was a good night with plenty of cars. It was just great taking the car for a run. The new torque converter is making a massive difference and the blower well it's just awesome. Thanks to Me Greg for your help and learned knowledge. Over the next week I will start to write a post on the car build and all the goings on.
See you on the Road.
Cheers Lukefink

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey Paul,

      Video will be coming soon I jsut got me a camera so a video won't be far off.

      Cheers
      Luke

      Delete