Friday, April 12, 2013

Going for a ride on the Scoot !

While I was building the Hot Rod I seriously neglected my little motor cycle. I hardly rode it or started it and I was just hell bent to finish the car. Last month I had a opportunity to do something ( cannot tell you yet!!!) with the Rod and the bike. I was driving the car and my mate Ben "Livo" Livingston was riding the bike. For the whole 4 hours or so I was following him riding the bike and I kept looking at it and it was then that I fell back in love with her. I did neglect her but since then have given her some love. New paint on the pipes, gave her a oil change, new plugs and cleaned the carbies out and drained the tank and gave her some fresh juice. I am heading down south tonight for Livo's birthday bash, Happy Birthday mate and thanks for the other night too and I am looking forward to giving the old girl a good thrashing. Its great to be back on it again and I plan to ride it alot more. Hope you all have a fun weekend. Photos are from Rat day a few years ago and little Ruby sorting out the gear shift for me.

Cheers
Lukefink

No comments:

Post a Comment