Monday, August 27, 2012

I'M BACK!!!!

Hello Bloggersphere,Been absolutley smashed with work had no time to do anything so writing the Blog has not been a massive priority. As stated on the last post I have moved workshop to a bigger one and my mate Georgio has moved in with me and over the last month I have been setting up the new shop. I will be posting pic of the new work shop soon and I am thinking of having a shindig very soon down there. Hot Rod has been real solid been driving it alot lately. RAT DAY is on this weekend so I am looking forward to it. Can't wait to catch up with the Boys and us all getting out for a cruise. I also have a new purchase which I shall tell you about, the EK is in real bad shape with not much to work with really. I had planned to put big horse power in it but the rust was a real BIG problem. So we have started to gut it and store the stuff we want and the rest will go to anyone who wants it or the scrap yard. So the Gasser has been shelved for the next project which all I can say right now is BIG BLOCK TIME!!!!! Yeehaa!!!!!CheersLukefink

No comments:

Post a Comment