Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Flat Tracker





The bike in these photos is a exact copy of a bike that Don Castro ran on the AMA circuit back in the late seventies I believe ( please correct me if I am wrong). Triumph 750 Twin with a spool front wheel and a massive disc on the rear. I love the fibreglass body kit and the Velor seat so Rad! I had plans to to a street tracker version of this I had made a mould with some steel rod and took it to a pattern/slash mould maker over in Artarmon. He was going to make another mould so we could fibre glass it. So to cut the story short and sweet I paid the guy some money up front he took my $700.00 cold hard cash bought some beer and did fuck all and the Fuck wit went out of business shut up shop and took my fuckin mould! At the time it happened I was all ready into the rod and I ended up selling the Trumpy to buy parts for the Rod. I hope one day I will get the urge to do it again. I still got all the measurements and the real tail loop that I cut and shut. One day maybe after various other projects!!!

Cheers
Lukefink

No comments:

Post a Comment