Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I am alive and I will start posting soon!!!






 

 
 
Hey All,
 

Sorry for not posting anything for a while but I kinda got busy with work and the blog got left behind. I have been working on the Rod and bike lately enjoying the fruits of my labour with driving and riding alot. After the RATFNK build it consumed me so much that when it was finished I was like need a break and enjoy what I have just finished. So the last year I have been enjoying the car taking the girls out in it been to a heaps of shows and drag race days and just enjoying having it. I worked on my mate Squizzy's car he other week on a Get Shit Done Day with Benny and myself and it has got me fired up to start the truck build. I just needed a kick up the date to get me going again. I will also finish the story of my build soon too. For those who have been looking at the page thanks for checking me out. I will start posting more regularly and I will also post pictures of up and coming projects and other cool shit. Hey Pablo a little Hemi action for ya and by the way Vote 99!!!!!

Cheers
Lukefink

No comments:

Post a Comment